Elkhorn, Wisconsin

I ordered items from this place and never got the iems and when I called and talked to rick, I believe the owner, I got ridiculed and berated for wanting to know where my items were.He told me flat out too bad its to late to do a dispute so forget it.its been almost 3 months and no goods but they made *** sure to take the 168.00 from me.

These type of people need to be arrested and prosecuted for fraud.

I will never again buy from anyone that carries there items.And hopefully noone else does either

Had an Experience with Northerngoodies?

Comments

Taylor, Wisconsin, United States #1331630

a 5 year old complaint, shoved to the top of the search engine rankings, from a customer in Elkhorn Wi, where we have never had an internet sale, nice going

Scottsboro, Alabama, United States #722737

I also ordered from this piece of ***.I have yet to see the ring I ordered.

I intend to file a small claims action.To all, take my advice and don't order from this fraudulent place!

tarabrunton1
Los Angeles, California, United States #690261

This has by far been the WORST PURCHASE EVER ONLINE.Honestly i am surprised how they have absolutely 0 negative ratings.

It is fake or they have an engine on their site where they can delete the negative ones, because its ***. They were so quick to respond when i was thinking about purchasing then once i purchased they DON'T respond to me. I purchased my product on 6.14.13 asked for the status several times and never got a straight answer from them. it is July 29th and i have filed a dispute and they still haven't responded to pay-pal.

I have only made ONE purchase with pay pal which was this purchase and some how i got my account stolen and i had multiple charges on my account for sets of $200.00. For a sight represents pride in our own kind this certainly is a very shameful sight.

This is a piece of *** online store and i will make sure to move forward into action.DON'T BUY FROM THEM!