5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have been purchasing rings from NorthernGoodies (OutpostFlags) since 2004, and never, not once did I ever have an issue.

Also I have talked to the owner several times through the years, and he is very professional and polite.

The rings I ordered are always a custom size, so the wait time was to be expected. when they arrived it was well worth the wait.

Consistent quality and craftsmanship every time.

You won't find very many people offering to make these products, let alone making it their choice of business.

I would suggest that if you did have a problem, you should have called, don't rely on e-mail. It's always best to talk person to person to resolve an issue.

Thank you for your time.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of anti partisan lativa ring. Northerngoodies needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned anti partisan lativa ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Northerngoodies.

Had an Experience with Northerngoodies?

Comments